Thanks to our team of experienced professionals, our clients continue to preserve and enhance the value of their property and asset portfolios, even during this challenging economy.
Our team works hard to amplify occupancy rates via aggressive marketing strategies and drive operating inefficiencies through strict financial planning, analysis, and oversight. Additionally, we strive to create and maintain mutually beneficial relationships between owners, tenants, and vendors in order to maximize our clients’ ROI.
Specific Property Management Services Include:
- Property transition planning
- Tenant relations
- Lease renewals, terminations and eviction management
- Implement a tenant retention strategy
- Rent collection
- Manage safety and security through site inspections and property evaluations
- Lease audits & abstracts
- Establish and maintain building maintenance contracts
- Preventative maintenance
- Construction project management
- Capital expenditure management
- Tenant online work order request
- Emergency Preparedness
- ADA Compliance
Financial Administration and Reporting
- Provide a tailored monthly financial reporting package that includes an Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Mortgage and Equity and Operating Expense Analysis
- Calculate tenant monthly billing statements and rent rolls
- Maintain accounts receivable aging and collections
- Pay operating expenses and maintain accounts payable
- Create operating budgets and break-even analysis
Dawn is the Director of Property Management, she currently oversees a portfolio of over 1,000,000/SF of shopping centers in Central Florida. Over the years, she has been a recipient of various awards including “Outstanding New Associate of the Year” and “2010 AAGO Golden Key Award” and nominee of the Achiever’s Circle Award. She has an extensive background using real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, Access, JDE, Skyline.
Dawn has an extensive history managing numerous types of assets including retail, office and residential. She has worked with some of the largest property management firms in the county including Riverstone and Lincoln Property Company. Dawn has studied with Watson Realty and at Seminole State College for business management and real estate.
Tammy is a Property Manager with Equity Investment Services and works on a large portfolio of shopping centers in the greater Orlando area. Tammy has been in property management for over 16 years with a background in shopping centers, multi-family and HOAs. She has won multiple awards including Assistant Manager of the Year and Achiever’s Circle. Over the years, she has gained extensive knowledge in Yardi, Sales Force, Onsite and Ops software programs.
Zoralis is the Property Accountant overseeing all of Equity Investment Services managed assets. She has 14 years of accounting experience with an emphasis on commercial property accounting. She carries a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Puerto Rico and is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Taxes. She has extensive experience with multiple accounting software including Yardi, Timberline, MAS90, Accpac and QuickBooks. She is bilingual, speaking both fluent English and Spanish. Prior to joining the EIS team, Zoralis worked for Cushman & Wakefield as a Property Accountant.